Amazing Facts has employment and volunteer opportunities for those called by God to be a part of His end-time work of sharing the gospel and the three angels' messages with the world. Please check back regularly for new listings.
Although Amazing Facts is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, color, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law, it is a religious association and a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The employment practices reflect religious preferences in harmony with the U.S. Constitution and controlling law, and therefore hires only Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing. All applicants must be cleared or approved to work in the United States.
AFTV is Amazing Facts 24/7 evangelistic TV channel airing across North America on satellite and ROKU. This position is an exciting opportunity in our Broadcast Productions department serving in the television broadcast area. A qualified applicant will possess 2 to 4 years overall TV post-production experience. Experience with post-production mastering and basic broadcast engineering are needed in this position to help guide Amazing Facts Television (AFTV), all under the supervision of the Broadcast Department Director.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Associate degree/equivalent. Experience can supplement formal training
- Experience: A minimum of 2 - 4 years experience within the mid-major broadcast field
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS:
- Well versed in the latest broadcast technologies and be willing to work flexible hours and routinely monitor AFTV’s signal stability and quality
- Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and necessary procedures, plus be a long-term planner, and team player
- Proficient with computers, video editing/encoding software, preferably with Adobe CC
- Familiar with video/audio cabling, connections, and conversion
- Plan, write, and post upcoming AFTV daily programming schedules
- Program daily schedule on AFTV’s play-out server
- Research and acquire new evangelistic programming for AFTV
- Prepare, format, and transfer new programs to AFTV play-out server
- Strictly manage all AFTV media assets (naming and organizing files)
- Routinely monitor the AFTV broadcast signal (i.e. video and audio sync)
- Strictly monitor program schedule alignment
- Oversee maintenance on technical aspects of the AFTV play-out server
- Promptly respond and fix AFTV signal interruptions (server crashes, rebooting, etc.)
- Monitor and technically maintain AFTV’s webpage and ROKU video/audio signal
- Re-encode and format programs for future HD broadcast on AFTV webpage and ROKU
- Assist the Broadcast Productions Director in promoting AFTV affiliate/web expansion
- Other Broadcast Production duties as assigned
Assist with the various components of Amazing Facts’ planned and deferred giving program. This includes working towards ensuring the success of the department, which exists to support the ministry’s evangelistic work by securing gifts made through bequests, gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, lead trust, IRA gifts and gifts of real estate. Duties include identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of current donors and prospects who have an interest in supporting Amazing Facts Ministries. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding and deep appreciation of the mission, values, and organization of Amazing Facts and the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Agreement with Amazing Facts’ statement of faith and core values.
- Work requires communications, analytical and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Three years of increasingly successful experience in fundraising preferred. Preference may be shown to candidates with experience in deferred or gift planning and those with knowledge of gift planning vehicles, marketing techniques and relevant financial and legal technical issues.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS:
- Organizational Skills: Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to plan, coordinate, and implement multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- Professionalism: Ability to work in a team environment, with professional demeanor, self-reliance and resourcefulness. Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions. Ability to keep confidential information secure. Demonstrated tact and diplomacy in difficult or sensitive situations.
- Relationship Building: Ability to carry out effective prospect identification and assessment, engagement and cultivation, solicitation and stewardship plans for gift prospects and existing donors.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (i.e. MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Attention to Detail: Consistent attention to detail in composing, typing proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Flexibility: Willingness to travel about 50% of the time throughout the United States and maintain a flexible work schedule. Manage competing demands and unexpected events.
- Customer Service Skills: Pastoral visitation ministry is helpful. Ability to prioritize internal and external interactions and respond appropriately. Strong interpersonal and telephone skills, and able to work well with senior citizens.
- Maintain a close, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and coordinate stewardship activities for planned/deferred giving prospects.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and proposals for planned/deferred gift opportunities for prospective donors.
- Develop visitation plans and coordinate all travel arrangements for gift prospects and existing donors.
- Match prospects’ needs to donation opportunities by examining financial status/goals, interests and activities in order to determine appropriate cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Providing adequate follow-up on donation opportunities with the goal of timely completing gifts.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records, contact reports and background data to preserve institutional memory and facilitate programmatic performance evaluation.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with peer representatives and institutions (development professionals, attorneys, financial planners, realtors, accountants and trust officers).
- Continue professional development/denominational certification by attending seminars and conferences, as well as keeping abreast of current tax laws as they pertain to charitable giving.
- Assist director with planned giving/deferred giving marketing program, property management, and trust/estate administration, and all other duties that may be assigned.
Please click the 'Apply Online' button for the position that you are interested in and complete the application.
Maintaining Purity of Heart - ...
Miraculous Medicine, Part 1
The Missionary Nature of God
Abraham: The First Missionary
Pastor Doug's Schedule
Florida, US - Oct 02, 2015
New Zealand - Nov 06, 2015