Amazing Facts has employment and volunteer opportunities for those called by God to be a part of His end-time work of sharing the gospel and the three angels' messages with the world. Please check back regularly for new listings.
Although Amazing Facts is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, color, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law, it is a religious association and a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The employment practices reflect religious preferences in harmony with the U.S. Constitution and controlling law, and therefore hires only Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing. All applicants must be cleared or approved to work in the United States.
Develop, deploy, and manage a global marketing program across all digital and physical touch points including, CRM strategy and framework development, database management, email and communications development, and customer growth with a focus on ROI. Develop and provide artwork and graphic design direction to a team of graphic designers and editors.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or Management strongly desired.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS:
- 5+ years’ experience managing, leading, and motivating successful teams.
- Achieve organizational sales target objectives and develop new products for the growth of the marketing department.
- Work with internal and external partners, as well as immediate team, to design, build, and deploy sales program.
- Develop a business case to support at a global scale as well as local implementation, including the identification of investment required, and ROI of program.
- Have direct, hands-on involvement in the details of direct marketing channel, including database marketing, email, direct mail, catalog, and media.
- Oversee creative efforts including the conceptualization, development, and implementation of promotional communications.
- Manage third party marketing agency. Accountable for management and goal setting of interactive, paid search, natural search, display, email, mobile, and affiliates.
- Partners with CRM team on market research and analysis of the competition, customers, market, and industry trends.
- Responsible for marketing budget.
- Responsible for "brand right" overall look and feel. Manages team of designers as well as content workflow.
- Create, maintain, and monitor schedules and timelines for editorial and production staff ensuring timely release ministry objectives.
- Identify and implement quality control procedures that meet the technical requirements and editorial expectations.
- Work with Product Development to identify and understand business objectives and meet revenue expectations.
- Coordinate schedules with team leaders to assure an efficient intradepartmental workflow.
- Review schedules and status reports from the team and provide weekly status updates to the leadership team and others as appropriate.
- Reduce, contain, or maintain costs of assigned projects, and identify possible cost savings in applicable areas in the production of ministry objectives.
- Promote and create ways of growth for Amazing Facts radio and TV productions.
- Responsible for promoting Amazing Facts special evangelistic projects/events.
- Other duties as assigned.
AFTV is Amazing Facts 24/7 evangelistic TV channel airing across North America on satellite and ROKU. This position is an exciting opportunity in our Broadcast Productions department serving in the television broadcast area. A qualified applicant will possess 2 to 4 years overall TV post-production experience. Experience with post-production mastering and basic broadcast engineering are needed in this position to help guide Amazing Facts Television (AFTV), all under the supervision of the Broadcast Department Director.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Associate degree/equivalent. Experience can supplement formal training
- Experience: A minimum of 2 - 4 years experience within the mid-major broadcast field
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS:
- Well versed in the latest broadcast technologies and be willing to work flexible hours and routinely monitor AFTV’s signal stability and quality
- Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and necessary procedures, plus be a long-term planner, and team player
- Proficient with computers, video editing/encoding software, preferably with Adobe CC
- Familiar with video/audio cabling, connections, and conversion
- Plan, write, and post upcoming AFTV daily programming schedules
- Program daily schedule on AFTV’s play-out server
- Research and acquire new evangelistic programming for AFTV
- Prepare, format, and transfer new programs to AFTV play-out server
- Strictly manage all AFTV media assets (naming and organizing files)
- Routinely monitor the AFTV broadcast signal (i.e. video and audio sync)
- Strictly monitor program schedule alignment
- Oversee maintenance on technical aspects of the AFTV play-out server
- Promptly respond and fix AFTV signal interruptions (server crashes, rebooting, etc.)
- Monitor and technically maintain AFTV’s webpage and ROKU video/audio signal
- Re-encode and format programs for future HD broadcast on AFTV webpage and ROKU
- Assist the Broadcast Productions Director in promoting AFTV affiliate/web expansion
- Other Broadcast Production duties as assigned
Please click the 'Apply Online' button for the position that you are interested in and complete the application.
Bible's Prescription for Stress - ENCORE
The Crisis Within and Without
Pastor Doug's Schedule
Michigan, US - Oct 02, 2015
Auckland, NZ - Nov 06, 2015