Amazing Facts has employment and volunteer opportunities for those called by God to be a part of His end-time work of sharing the gospel and the three angels' messages with the world. Please check back regularly for new listings.
Although Amazing Facts is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, color, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law, it is a religious association and a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The employment practices reflect religious preferences in harmony with the U.S. Constitution and controlling law, and therefore hires only Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing. All applicants must be cleared or approved to work in the United States.
Develop, deploy, and manage a global marketing program across all digital and physical touch points including, CRM strategy and framework development, database management, email and communications development, and customer growth with a focus on ROI. Develop and provide artwork and graphic design direction to a team of graphic designers and editors.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or Management strongly desired.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS:
- 5+ years’ experience managing, leading, and motivating successful teams.
- Achieve organizational sales target objectives and develop new products for the growth of the marketing department.
- Work with internal and external partners, as well as immediate team, to design, build, and deploy sales program.
- Develop a business case to support at a global scale as well as local implementation, including the identification of investment required, and ROI of program.
- Have direct, hands-on involvement in the details of direct marketing channel, including database marketing, email, direct mail, catalog, and media.
- Oversee creative efforts including the conceptualization, development, and implementation of promotional communications.
- Manage third party marketing agency. Accountable for management and goal setting of interactive, paid search, natural search, display, email, mobile, and affiliates.
- Partners with CRM team on market research and analysis of the competition, customers, market, and industry trends.
- Responsible for marketing budget.
- Responsible for "brand right" overall look and feel. Manages team of designers as well as content workflow.
- Create, maintain, and monitor schedules and timelines for editorial and production staff ensuring timely release ministry objectives.
- Identify and implement quality control procedures that meet the technical requirements and editorial expectations.
- Work with Product Development to identify and understand business objectives and meet revenue expectations.
- Coordinate schedules with team leaders to assure an efficient intradepartmental workflow.
- Review schedules and status reports from the team and provide weekly status updates to the leadership team and others as appropriate.
- Reduce, contain, or maintain costs of assigned projects, and identify possible cost savings in applicable areas in the production of ministry objectives.
- Promote and create ways of growth for Amazing Facts radio and TV productions.
- Responsible for promoting Amazing Facts special evangelistic projects/events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click the 'Apply Online' button for the position that you are interested in and complete the application.
Jesus' Teachings and the Great Controversy
Pastor Doug's Schedule
Western Cape, ZA - Feb 19, 2016
KwaZulu-Natal, ZA - Feb 22, 2016
Gauteng, ZA - Feb 26, 2016